I feel that I'm whingeing a lot about US culture at the moment, so here's a positive to try and balance things a tad:
Even with Tivo it's sometimes hard to find the good programming hidden away amongst the hundreds of TV channels that we get. So, I was very pleasantly surprised when I flipped channels this morning looking for some wake-up TV. I didn't have my contacts on, so really it was a foolishly impossible task as I couldn't see the channel names or numbers! After flicking through some sport and hispanic channels I caught a snatch of a favourite classical song (sorry - can't name it - I have some classical compilations on my iPod). I turned back and it turned out to be a kind of MTV for classic music, with accompanying arty music! A total breath of fresh air, and even more enjoyable once I stuck in my contacts! Unfortunately Tivo didn't seem to have listings info for that particular channel... will I ever find it again?!!!
Friday, March 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment