--- Update ---
I spoke too soon about the new photo feed feature, it seems like it only works Mac-to-Mac, and only if you have the newer version of Safari or iPhoto that do RSS feeds. :-(
I have an updated link to the feed, which may work for you, depending on what RSS reader you use. Hopefully they'll fix this soon... until then, try this:
http://web.mac.com/gordonbaty/iPhoto/best-of-the-last-3-months/index.rss
--------------
OK, the first of my great new blog features - I have a Photo Feed! What is this? It's an RSS feed that will deliver my latest favourite pics to your computer!
Just click on this link:
Gordon's best pics
PS You need to be using Firefox, a Mac, or know what an RSS feed is to use.
PPS If you're using Internet Explorer, go get Firefox at Get Firefox and you won't look back
Saturday, January 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Mr B.
I have tried to look at your phots but it doesn't seem to work. I have tried IE, Firefox and a newsreader.
Any ideas on what else I can do?
Same experience as Ed, and using Safari too. Folloing the latter takes me to a site that wants us to buy iLife6
Dear other PC users - If you change the 'photocast' in the pathname to 'web' it works fine with the Bloglines newsreader and hopefully others.
Nice piccies Gordon!
Unfortunately Turpinus fix does not work for me. Photocast does not appear in the pathnames visible to me but I get a message about not recognising the rss file extension.
Post a Comment