A short note to anyone that sees me walking to work in the morning and wonders why I seem to be a giggling imbecile... You would be too if you were listening to the Ricky Gervais podcast. Recommended, if you like that sort of thing.
I made the mistake of listening to RG and chums late at night thinking the gentle banter would ease me into slumber. Instead I found myself doubled over, desparately trying not to wake Sinead in the next room with uncontrollable fits of giggling. Having learnt my lesson I then made the further mistake of buying Fiona a Nano and introducing her to the world according to Karl Pilkington. Dumb, very dumb.
I've got another one for you that's a bit of a cracker: The Onion Radio News, at http://www.theonion.com/content/radionews Two minute silly and surreal fake news stories, eg *Uneventful Past Finally Catches Up To Boring Man*, or *Ebert And Roeper Develop Highly Unstable Movie Rating*
2 comments:
I made the mistake of listening to RG and chums late at night thinking the gentle banter would ease me into slumber. Instead I found myself doubled over, desparately trying not to wake Sinead in the next room with uncontrollable fits of giggling.
Having learnt my lesson I then made the further mistake of buying Fiona a Nano and introducing her to the world according to Karl Pilkington. Dumb, very dumb.
I've got another one for you that's a bit of a cracker: The Onion Radio News, at http://www.theonion.com/content/radionews
Two minute silly and surreal fake news stories, eg *Uneventful Past Finally Catches Up To Boring Man*, or *Ebert And Roeper Develop Highly Unstable Movie Rating*
Post a Comment