Saturday, August 30, 2008

Time for some travel

The last month or so has been very exciting. Diana has lately been promoted and we are looking at moving to New York where her new office is. At the same time I decided that it was not only time to move on from Marriott but also time to do the long-overdue, much talked about trip so see Si and Viv and their respective families in Australia. So the last few weeks have been preparations, mostly for the travel. As it happens, Mum and Dad already had plans to tour the parks of Utah around the time I get back, so rather than flying back from Oz to DC I'll be flying in to Vegas on the same day and joining them for about a week too. Not bad eh!

I've had quite a few people ask for photos from the trip, so I'll post a link shortly. I'll try to get in a couple of blog posts while I'm travelling too. Watch this space!

No comments: