Thursday, August 09, 2007

kings dominion rollercoasters

I am writing on my iPhone whilst everyone is on the scooby doo ride. I'm not a fan of the rollercoasters with a drop so sitting this one out. It's 100 degrees Fahrenheit which is actually a good thing because the park isn't too busy - short queues - and it's a great excuse to get soaked on the water rides. The coolest ride is the Volcano, which shoots you fast up in the air then curls you around and round and upside down on the way down. There's also a fun scooby doo ride where everyone has light guns and shoots targets as you drive around a haunted house. I've been typing slowly and now were going up a mini Eiffel tower. The girls have armfuls of cuddly toys which Adam won for them on little game stalls. Well the day is nearly over and it has been much fun. I took a few shots with my phone which I will try to remember to post.

No comments: