Gordon's personal blog for family and friends
A great set of pictures. The one in the graveyard at Betws is so atmospheric.
Love the photos, and not just because I am a subject for once. Keep up the flow.
I can't believe I came away from the weekend having not taken a single photo! I must be losing my touch. Looking forward to seeing more!
Did I miss something? Did you actually take any photos of Simon and his bride???
nope, left that to the official photographerwe did take a load of video though - watch out for a highlights version, I'll probably post it here
Post a Comment
5 comments:
A great set of pictures. The one in the graveyard at Betws is so atmospheric.
Love the photos, and not just because I am a subject for once. Keep up the flow.
I can't believe I came away from the weekend having not taken a single photo! I must be losing my touch. Looking forward to seeing more!
Did I miss something? Did you actually take any photos of Simon and his bride???
nope, left that to the official photographer
we did take a load of video though - watch out for a highlights version, I'll probably post it here
Post a Comment